I have a saying if you act Divine, you will attract the Divine. It’s similar to what is called; the Law of Attraction. The Law of Attraction has intrigued more people than ever. So what is the Law of Attraction, and how can it benefit you?
It’s a pretty simple concept. If you focus on the positive or divinity, you’ll attract the positive or divinity. If you focus on the negative, you’ll attract the negative.
Because of its simplicity, some people think this is utterly ridiculous, yet countless people worldwide have proved the Law of Attraction throughout the ages. If you are willing to change your mindset and continue to think on a divine level, you can live the life of your dreams.
Many self-help teachers or preachers love to teach a form of prosperity teaching. The truth is that focusing on a divine mindset and living according to your spirituality will result in positive gains beyond the material.
Here are some simple tips and suggestions you can use to live the Law of Attraction or a, I say, living in your divinity:
1. Learn to give thanks. To live in our Divine, we must be thankful continuously; we must always show gratitude. This means that we must profess thanks for it no matter what we have up to this point in time.
Whether or not you realize it, you have much to be thankful for. Just waking up each morning is a blessing. It would be best if you took some quiet time to give thanks for all that has been shown to you.
2. Soul search. Don’t do this haphazardly!* Truly search your soul and list everything you’re grateful for. Practice this every day, usually upon rising in the morning. As you keep doing this, you’ll discover that you’re receiving more and more to be thankful for.
3. Affirm your divinity. Do you want to live a life of health, understanding, wealth, happy children, more money, love, and a well-paid job? All this can be yours, but you must request this through your subconscious through prayer and affirmations. As per the Law of Attraction, it will be brought to you if you request something.
4. Be loving. You must also show love to the people around you—Respect, Honor, and Caring.
* For instance, if you’d like love brought into your existence, you must genuinely picture yourself with love in your life. Imagine how happy you are, the smiles on your faces, and enjoying what love brings in life.
Only true positive energy will attract back more positive things. You can’t fake it! Remember that you must request this sincerely.
5. Rid yourself of negative thoughts and feelings. Negativity will ultimately drive you away from the positive things you deserve, so you must learn how to erase your mind of anything negative. Quite honestly, this will require some practice, but it’s worth it!
* For example, if you find yourself standing in a long line and complaining about it, stop complaining and be thankful that you’re well enough to stand in that line.
* If you’re five dollars short of purchasing something and wishing you weren’t so poor, turn that around to be thankful you have any money at all.
* It will become second nature after you consciously do this enough times. The more you focus on positive things, the more positive things you’ll receive and vice versa.
6. Surround yourself with those who think the same. Plain and simple, this means hanging out with positive people. People think and act on a divine level. If you spend enough time surrounded by negative people, you’ll begin to complain, whine, and sulk over meaningless things.
* Is there someone you admire in your life because of their optimistic outlook? Then that person is someone you’ll want to spend quality time with.
* Engulf yourself in their happiness and positive karma, and you’ll soon be upbeat!
7. Meditate on what the future holds for you. We all have hopes and dreams for our future. Whether we want a better job, a bigger house, a new car, or more money, we all wish and daydream about something.
* Next time you meditate about that new house, visualize yourself in the home. Focus your thoughts on exactly what the house looks like, your family watching television in the living room, and you making their favorite dish in the kitchen.
* Meditation sends a positive signal out to the universe. You’ll be rewarded with what you desire if you practice it consistently.
The principles surrounding the Law of Attraction are pretty straightforward. To live in the Divine, you need an open mind, a willing spirit, and a bit of diligence and faith. You’ll soon be praising your God and thankful for the success you will see as the result of these. This is why I apply this same principle to my divinity.